Masterclass Customer-centric Working
½ day training -
The Masterclass Customer-Centric Working has been developed for ambitious professionals who are ready for their next step in organising customer-centric collaboration. You will learn how to work together effectively and in a customer-centric manner so that you can apply it directly in your organisation.
how to do this effectively?
You want to help your organisation to work more effectively and in a more customer-centric way. That is not easy: many challenges await you. Because how do you obtain a useful customer view? How do you help people to think in journeys ? And above all: how do you work with all disciplines, from marketer to designer and operations manager to product owner?
For whom is this Masterclass?
- Productowners / Journeyowners / Tribeleads
- SME owners / Board members / Operations Directors
- Marketing Directors / Head of Marketing
- Transformation managers / Change Managers / CX Chapter Leads
- Customer Journey Experts / Service Designers / CX-leads
Customer eXperience better be at the top of your list when it comes to priorities in your organization. CX is the new marketing.Steve Cannon, CEO Mercedes Benz
What can you do after this masterclass?
You know how to make a restart with Customer-Centric Working. What are the most important buttons you can turn to make your organisation work more effectively and more customer-centric? After the Masterclass you know what to do. Think of:
- Collecting the right insights into customer and work processes
- Determine together which customer contact moments are really important
- Align and prioritize customer insights
- Putting journey thinking on the radar of the entire organisation
- Putting teams to work in a coordinated manner with the right improvement opportunities
- Quickly experiment, validate and measure impact
- Organize and test the customer experience internally
- Facilitate teams to work and think in a customer-centric way
THE MASTERCLASS WORK?
This masterclass will take place at our office in Amsterdam, address: James Wattstraat 100, 1097 DM, walking distance from Amsterdam Amstel station. Expect an intensive day in a relaxed atmosphere in which we cover all aspects of effective customer-centric cooperation based on our 6 success factors . There will be a guest speaker and room for knowledge sharing and interaction.
Would you prefer to organize this training in-house for a group in your organisation, possibly with custom adjustments? Of course you can! Please contact us for more information about the options at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO YOU HAVE ANY
Do you want more information or are you not sure if this Masterclass is something for you? Please contact us at email@example.com. Or leave your e-mail address here and you will hear from us as soon as possible!